Mississippi NAACP Official Jailed For 5 Years for Voter Fraud

Comments Off on Mississippi NAACP Official Jailed For 5 Years for Voter Fraud

And they wonder why we need Voter ID laws, even tho this happened last year, it’s just now being publized. But we can’t have Voter ID laws because they are racist.

(UPDATE: This story occurred a year ago)
Too bad Lessadolla’s voting relatives can’t help her now.
They’re dead.

Photo Bucket

A Missippi NAACP official was jailed recently on 10 counts of voter fraud including voting for her dead relatives.

Breitbart
reported:

A Mississippi NAACP executive is in jail after being convicted of voter fraud for fraudulently casting absentee ballots, including for four dead people.

Lessadolla Sowers, who is a member of the Tunica County NAACP Executive Committee, was convicted and sentenced in April for what a judge said were crimes that cut “against the fabric of our free society.”

She was given a five-year sentence for each of the ten counts of voter fraud for which she was convicted, but the sentencing judge allowed her to serve the terms concurrently, according to the Tunica Times.

Matthew Vadum, author of Subversion, Inc., notes Sowers’s DNA was found on the inner seals of five envelopes that contained the absentee ballots, and liberal groups like the NAACP and ACORN have had a history of such shenanigans.

Texas & N. Dakota CAMPUSES EVACUATED, CLASSES CANCELED BY ‘AL QAEDA THREAT’

Comments Off on Texas & N. Dakota CAMPUSES EVACUATED, CLASSES CANCELED BY ‘AL QAEDA THREAT’

Folks if this isn’t a hoax, then it’s only the beginning of this type thing. They claim a man with a middle eastern accent made the threat. Maybe this time it is the October surprise we’ve been hearing about and law enforcement has been training for. Will it come to America just in time for the elections to be cancelled? Keep in mind that even during WWII the elections weren’t cancelled or martial law declared.

Thousands of people streamed off the University of Texas campus Friday after a phoned-in bomb threat prompted an evacuation of all buildings and officials warned students and faculty to “get as far away as possible.” No bombs had been found by midmorning.

The university received a call about 8:35 a.m. from a man claiming to be with al-Qaida who said he had placed bombs all over the 50,000-student Austin campus, according to University of Texas spokeswoman Rhonda Weldon. He claimed the bombs would go off in 90 minutes and all buildings were evacuated at 9:50 a.m. as a precaution, Weldon said.

North Dakota State University in Fargo, N.D., also ordered a campus evacuation after a morning bomb threat, but it was unclear whether the two threats were related. NDSU issued a statement shortly before 10 a.m. telling all employees and students to leave 14,000-student campus within a half-hour.

In Texas, police blocked off roads heading in to the UT campus as lines of cars sat in gridlock trying to get out. As a text message alert went out, sirens blared for about five or 10 minutes. Students said they were directed off campus by university staff.

“One of them said to me `get off this campus as soon as possible,'” said Elizabeth Gerberich, an 18-year-old freshman from New Jersey.

The university issued another advisory by 10:30 a.m. saying buildings still were being checked and no decision had been made about whether the campus would reopen for afternoon classes.

Ashley Moran, a freshman from Houston, said she was waiting to get into class when word quickly began spreading among students to leave immediately. She described the evacuation as “orderly but tense.”

“It makes me really nervous I just know we’re supposed to get out,” she said.

Continue reading from AP

U.S. agencies didn’t issue high alert over Mideast threat

Comments Off on U.S. agencies didn’t issue high alert over Mideast threat

U.S. officials say they believe an Arabic talk show last Saturday showing parts of an anti-Muslim video made in the United States was the spark that set off violent attacks on U.S. missions in Libya and Egypt, but acknowledge the broadcast did not prompt a major upgrade in security precautions.

On Tuesday, four Americans, including Ambassador Christopher Stevens, were killed in an attack on the American Consulate in Benghazi, Libya, that U.S. officials said may have been planned by one or more militant factions. On the same day, protesters in Cairo breached the U.S. Embassy’s walls, and the protests have since spread to other countries, including Yemen, Bangladesh and Kuwait.

An Egyptian TV network, al-Nas, broadcast last Saturday what its presenters described as extracts from an English-language film denigrating the Prophet Mohammad, which it said had been uploaded on the YouTube website by “migrant Coptics,” a reference to exiled members of a Christian sect with a large minority presence among Egypt’s Muslim majority.

The clips broadcast on al-Nas were taken from a short film available on the Internet. It is called “Innocence of Muslims,” and portrays the Prophet – played by what appears to be a young American actor – as a womanizer, thug and child molester.

Three U.S. officials said the broadcast did not prompt strong warnings from intelligence agencies or the State Department of possible threats to U.S. diplomatic missions in the Islamic world.

One official, who like the others spoke on condition of anonymity, said there was at least one specific warning about possible unrest in the region that was circulated within the government, but was not so alarming as to lead to a major upgrade in security for a possible emergency.

The lack of a major upgrade in precautions may show how difficult it is for officials to assess threats that first emerge on social media. The threats can seemingly come out of nowhere and gather strength rapidly.

Continue reading