Benghazi Attack: Obama AWOL and Lied About it

Comments Off on Benghazi Attack: Obama AWOL and Lied About it

Unbelievable !!! Or is the reason Obama did nothing was because he didn’t want the gun running there in Libya to Al Queda in Syria? I thought Al Queada was our enemy.  Rand Paul and the London Times along with the New York Times have all spoke of this.

Was Stevens murdered to coverup U.S. gun running from Libya to AlQaeda in Syria?

Then we have Glenn Beck reporting on this as well: One commenter said: “Once again Glenn has been shown to be right on the money – Obama has been running guns to terrorist organizations and arming radical governments who are enemies of America. He has refused to support true democratic movements who desire to be free.”

Rand Paul on Benghazi attacks: ‘Is admin. involved with running guns through Turkey to Syria?’

Breitbart Editor Joel Pollak said that Barack Obama did nothing on the night of September 11, 2012 as terrorists attacked the U.S. Consulate in Benghazi in which four Americans were killed and that his inaction was revealed before the Senate Armed Services Committee on Thursday by the outgoing Secretary of Defense Leon Panetta and Joint Chief of Staff General Martin Dempsey. CNBC’s Larry Kuldow added that not only was Obama lying, but that he was AWOL (Absent Without Official Leave).

Introducing what would be a heated debate on CNBC’s The Kudlow Report, Larry Kudlow referenced Pollak’s article, in which he wrote,

Under direct questioning by Sen. Kelly Ayotte (R-NH), Panetta admitted that he had no communication with President Obama after their “pre-scheduled” meeting at 5:00 p.m. EDT. The attack on the consulate had already been under way for 90 minutes at that time. Neither the president nor anyone else from the White House called afterwards to check what was happening; the Commander-in-Chief had left it “up to us,” said Panetta.

Panetta’s testimony directly contradicts President Obama’s own claim to have issued “three directives” as soon as he learned “what was going on” in Benghazi. As he told a Denver reporter in October:

I gave three very clear directives. Number one, make sure we are securing our personnel and that we are doing whatever we need to. Number two, we are going to investigate exactly what happened and make sure it doesn’t happen again. Number three, find out who did this so we can bring them to justice.

Pollak told Kudlow, “The President led the nation to believe that he had been involved the entire time. He said that as soon as he had found out what had been going on, he issued three directives.” Pollak pointed out that no one has any idea what those three directives were. No proof has been presented that the directives were given.

But it wasn’t just Obama who said that he had given these orders. Rahm Emanuel and David Axelrod confirmed that he had given these directives and yet, according to testimony there was no communication after 5pm between Obama and his Defense Secretary. One has to wonder how the mayor of Chicago would know about presidential directives and yet the Defense Secretary was not privy to this information.

In fact, Pollak points out that Panetta had not even been in touch with former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton. So among the people most important in a situation like this, there was virtually no communication which could have avoided the senseless deaths of Americans.

Kudlow pointed out that Obama, Panetta and Clinton were all in the same room and yet after 5pm, no communication was made. When he asked Jimmy Williams, a Democrat Strategist, to defend such inactions, Williams, to his credit said, “This is clearly a scandal worthy of impeachment, which is now being called upon.”

However, Williams then pointed out the 47 killed during George W. Bush’s presidency in attacks at US embassies. The one thing he failed to deal with was that no one sought to put out various stories on those attacks, nor was there a scandal to be found. Additionally, no Americans were killed in any of those attacks.

Advertisements

Marines Were Disarmed for President Obama’s Second Inaugural Parade

Comments Off on Marines Were Disarmed for President Obama’s Second Inaugural Parade

Amazing, is Obama afraid of his own military?

A new administration policy?
Barack Obama disarmed the US Marines at the Inaugural parade this year.

Dishonored and disarmed: Bolts are clearly missing from these Marine rifles during President Obama’s inauguration parade. This is an unmistakable insult to the honor of the Marine Corps. (Bob Owens)

During the Obama Inaugural last month the administration disarmed the US Marines marching in the parade.
The Examiner reported:

“Didn’t know the Marines had to take the bolts out of their rifles for the Inaugural,” an email forwarded to Gun Rights Examiner from a United States Marine Corps source observed. “Wonder if someone can explain why [they] would be marching in the inaugural parade with no bolts in their rifles!”

The email linked to a YouTube video of the 57th Presidential Inaugural Parade, embedded in this column, featuring Bravo Company Marines from the Marine Barracks Washington. Sure enough, the observation in the email is confirmed by watching the video, with screen shots provided in the photo and slide show accompanying this article.

This prompted an internet search to see if others had also noticed, and the Blur-Brain blog had.

“The bolts have been removed from the rifles rendering them unable to fire a round,” the post stated. “Apparently Obama’s Secret Service doesn’t trust the USMC. Simply searching each guy to make sure he didn’t have a live round hidden on him wasn’t enough, they had to make sure the guns were inoperable.

Wondering if this may be an inauguration policy of long standing that transcends administrations, Gun Rights Examiner made a cursory search and found something even more curious. In the 2009 Inaugural Parade, the United States Navy marched with rifles that had not been so disabled

It’s not the first time the Obama Administration disarmed US Marines at an event.
tent panetta
In March 2012, US Marines were told to leave their weapons outside the tent during Leon Panetta’s speech in Afghanistan.

Gateway Pundit