A new Gallup survey sheds some light on how Americans perceive President Obama, and it may not be what the Democrats want to hear.
Here are some of the results from the poll:
- Less than half of Americans feel that the President share their values.
- 56% of Americans believe that the President cannot manage government effectively.
- The majority of Americans don’t believe he can get things done.
- A whopping 62% of Americans do not think President Obama has a clear plan for solving the country’s problems.
- 60% do not believe he works well with both parties in Washington.
- The majority of Americans feel that he puts his political interests ahead of the country’s interests.
Are you surprised by the poll’s results? Are you surprised that the liberal media is ignoring the poll?